Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today, I don't feel like doing anything...

Yes, it happens. Even I get those days where all i want to do is crash on the couch and snuggle in a blanket. It doesn't help much that the weather is miserable, well it's actually quite nice, I like being cold every now and then, it gives my body some time to relax.

So.... you might have guessed that i have taken a day off from gym today. I'm not going to lie, it feels pretty damn good! I woke up this morning, next to my boyfriend, and it was just so warm and comfortable! It would have been a sin to get up and go to gym at that moment in time. So i lay there in the comfort of a cosy, warm embrace, and just relished in sleeping in. Eventually I got a bit restless and not to mention, HUNGRY! so I slowly got out of bed and moved my body towards the kitchen to cook my beloved oats. After eating, guess what i did?..... Got back into bed! It was FABULOUS!

I know you're wondering, and yes i did eventually get back out of bed, have a shower and attempt to get some varsity work done. And now here i am, blogging away about my wonderfully lazy day off!

Do i feel guilty for not going to gym today? HELL NO! I believe that you need to take a day off every now and then to let your body recover and reward it for all the hard work it has been doing. And lets face it, my body has been through hell through the past 6 days. With 6 days to go until the shoot, i think i deserve a break. Oh yes- the photo shoot has been confirmed for 4:30pm on Wednesday... GET EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment