Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little bit about me

My name is Emma Rogers i am 19 years old and i am currently living in Durban, South Africa. I attent Vega College and study Brand Building and Management, although i must say, my heart does NOT lie in this particular field. You're probably wondering what brand building has to do with the name of my blog, so i'll just tell you...

...I am pretty much OBSESSED with being fit and healthy, which i don't particularly think is a bad thing because i love it! I have always been involed in sports at school. I did athletics, swimming and netball which kept me quite fit. But the real motivation all started after a very hectic December holiday in 2009. Yes, i was in grade 11. To sum it up, i pretty much partied waaay too hard and ate a bit too much fast foods, needless to say, in January i was not happy with my chubby cheeks, so i joined the gym. Since then my desire to stay fit and healthy has just increased and i am proud to call myself a 'gym bunny'. I now I go to gym as often as possible (at least 6 days a week) and i eat a very healthy diet. The diet thing happend to change due to the fact that i became wheat and dairy intolerant... this was not very convenient in the beginning, but i am now thankfull for the genetic defects God gave me.

I am now trying to make a career out of my fit and healthy body and this blog is basically going to be about my journey to reach my goal of becomming a fitness model and wherever else my obsession takes me. I am sensierly passionate about health and fitness and hope i make an impact on people's lives if they read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment